Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. If you stumbled in using the "Next Blog" button, welcome. Take a minute, pull up a chair and rest a while. If you came here on purpose, welcome back. All of my photos are taken using my iPhone 4 unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

#35) Black & White & Silver World

Looking through the old gate at the outside world. Southern California, Cookie cutter houses that were slapped up post WWII to accommodate the huge military influx who settled in our town to escape the brutal winters in other parts of the country.

3 comments:

  1. Intersting picture. Almost makes me thing of one of those Fortress Suburbia type pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a fortress suburbia. But I like the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it generally refers to the gated communities.

    ReplyDelete