Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. If you stumbled in using the "Next Blog" button, welcome. Take a minute, pull up a chair and rest a while. If you came here on purpose, welcome back. All of my photos are taken using my iPhone 4 unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#91) Montgomery Field & Casa Macado

Down the road a piece from our house is a small airport. Montgomery Field is a pretty busy municipal airport which happens to have the most awesome Mexican restaurant around. That's saying a lot since San Diego has no shortage of Mexican eateries...I love Casa Machado
View from the dining room of Casa Machado:

The bar, which hasn't changed much since the early '60's

The best margarita in town:

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that's a plane in Navy regalia. I almost want to say a TBM Avenger.

    ReplyDelete