Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. If you stumbled in using the "Next Blog" button, welcome. Take a minute, pull up a chair and rest a while. If you came here on purpose, welcome back. All of my photos are taken using my iPhone 4 unless otherwise noted.

Friday, July 1, 2011

#144) Laurel Street Bridge, San Diego

This bridge is a landmark here. It spans the 163 Freeway right in the middle of Balboa Park. We drive under it every time we go to the park (unless we take an unusual route.) We are driving north, away from the park in these photos. My son Ian shot these for me today -




The San Diego Zoo is on the right side (as is Balboa Park) - There are places in the zoo where you can watch the cars driving past on the 163.

You can see the glare from the windshield.

No comments:

Post a Comment