Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. If you stumbled in using the "Next Blog" button, welcome. Take a minute, pull up a chair and rest a while. If you came here on purpose, welcome back. All of my photos are taken using my iPhone 4 unless otherwise noted.

Friday, December 31, 2010

#3) Pastels

I'm including 2 pictures for today. They seem to need to be together. I love the vibrant colors of these pastels, as they sit in the sun. (If you click on the images they enlarge.)


It's the last day of 2010. A lot happened (as usual) For example, the one thing that really stands out for me, is finding out that my daughter has type 1 diabetes. That happened half way through the year at the end of June. It is an event that changed my life, and hers, for ever.

Bring on 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment